"Capture a Recruiter" TM
Have you ever wished you could capture a recruiter for an hour and coerce them into sharing their insider knowledge with you? Now you can (legally).
I became Absolutely Abby so that I could share the secrets about getting a job that only recruiters know. I've spoken to thousands of people at 400+ job search groups. And to date, I have hosted over 50 episodes of the Career Wake Up Call, an inspiring and intense, 60 minute "show" that strips the job search process down to the bare essentials as I answer an assorted collection of questions posed by my audience.
Frequently, people email me and ask if I can sit down with them one-on-one to discuss their individual job search challenges. If this is what you are seeking, it sounds like you are ready to "capture" me!
Consulting vs. Coaching
As a consultant, companies hire me to suggest changes that when implemented save them time and money. Similarly, we will work together to turbocharge your job search so that you can find a job in less time and negotiate a higher salary. Together we will review your resume, cover letter, and social media profiles and I will offer suggestions that will make you look like a star candidate and turn you into a magnet to attract recruiters. Remember though, the success of your consultation is strongly affected by taking action on the knowledge you receive!
This is for you if…
- You'd like help creating a LinkedIn profile that will attract the 150,000+ recruiters using LinkedIn every single day.
- You aren't getting the attention from your resume that you expect and you want to know why, once and for all! Is it your age, the fact that you have been unemployed for a while, the fact that recruiters are meanies, or something completely different?
- You would prefer being one of the "employed" people at industry networking events. You are tired of getting "that look" when you tell people you are unemployed.
- You have a blemish in your background (termination, gap, illness, long term unemployment) and you need the perfect way to explain it during an interview.
- You want to learn how to negotiate a higher salary. You don't think it's fair that unemployed people have to take a paycut.
- You are tired of guessing what recruiters really think of you when you interview with them.
- You have no idea what you want to do when you grow up but you know it's not what you have on your resume.
- Your dog, your cat, your fish, your spouse and/or you are tired of you being home every day. You would rather be anywhere but at the unemployment office.
- You'd like a personalized job search strategy that you can turn into your winning combination.
- You'd like to set new goals for your search and you are READY to take action NOW!
During the hour, your Consult MAY Include:
- Creation of a Personalized Job Search Strategy
- Resume/Cover Letter Critique
- Social Media Profile Review (LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Facebook)
- A Mock Interview before your big day
- Answers to any questions you've been dying to ask a recruiter
(Hey, I'm not big on structure so the specific topics we cover are all up to you)
A 60-minute "Capture a Recruiter" phone consultation is $397.
If I can save you a month, a week, or even a day of job search time, your investment will pay for itself. Even better, Capture a Recruiter is likely TAX DEDUCTIBLE as a job search expense.
Like Free Stuff?
- Bonus #1: MP3 download of my "Exposing Hidden Jobs" teleseminar
- Bonus #2: MP3 download of my "Absolutely Qualified" teleseminar
How Does it Work?
- Book your one hour "Capture" by clicking here
- When you get the confirmation email, reply with the materials/information requested
- Take the survey that we will send to you to ensure we focus on what you need most
- Follow the instructions on how to reach me at your scheduled time